Hershey's Bat ~ Hershey's Spider ~ Hershey's Ladybug
GET all THREE tutorials FREE with a $15* order or $9.99
Ackkk!!! Spidey the Spider and Spotty the Ladybug have conspired to takeover my blog and have added their tutorials to Batty the Bat's tutorial. You can now GET all THREE tutorials FREE with a $15* order, FREE for my downline or $9.99. If you previously purchased or earned the Hershey's Bat tutorial, you should have already received the extra tutorials from me (if you have not, please contact me).
There are TWO ways to earn this tutorial for FREE, including FREE with a $15* order and FREE for my downline, or purchase it for $9.99.
1. FREE with a minimum $15* order in MY STAMPIN' UP! STORE. I've lowered the order amount to make it even easier to earn my tutorials for FREE. Once your order has been placed, just email me with your choice of tutorial. Limit ONE FREE tutorial per order. Click HERE to shop now. For a supply list, click HERE. *before tax and s&h
2. FREE for my current downline. Become a part of my Stampin’ Up! team, and you will have free access to all of my paid tutorials. Click HERE to learn more or to join.
3. $9.99 for the Instant Download. Pay securely with Paypal. You don't need a paypal account to pay. As soon as your payment is processed, you will receive the link to download the PDF. Note: Please download your PDF within 24 hours of purchase, as the link will expire. Before purchasing, please read the Terms & Conditions of usage below. Please note: if you are having trouble checking out and use Internet Explorer as your browser, try switching to Firefox or Chrome. Some versions of Internet Explorer do not work with the checkout.
Give some "BATTITUDE" this Halloween by making Batty the Bat. Make one or make a whole colony with my timesaver steps. I'll also show you how to hang him. Batty measures approximately 1-1/2" tall x 4-1/2" wide and holds three Hershey's Kisses.
Spidey the Spider makes an imposing figure when given to your arachnophobic friends this Halloween. Make one or make a whole cluster with my time saver steps. Spidey measures approximately 1-1/2" tall x 6" length 4" width and holds six Hershey's Kisses.
Hershey's Spider Supplies:
Spotty the Ladybug will bring your friends luck or so the folktakes say. Make one or make more with my time saver steps. Spotty measures approximately 1" tall x 3" length x 3" width and holds six Hershey's Kisses.
Hershey's Ladybug Supplies:
Terms and Conditions of usage:
1. Instructions for my paid tutorials are for your personal use and can NOT be shared in person or online.
2. Demonstrators may use my paid tutorials to teach their clubs and classes, but they must NOT make or distribute copies of the paid tutorial to their customers. If customers want their own copy, they must purchase it from my website (QbeesQuest.com).
3. Photos or videos of finished projects may be shared online, but credit in the form of a link back to my website (QbeesQuest.com) must be given. Photos or videos of the intermediate steps used to create the project can NOT be shared.
4. The projects you make using my paid tutorials may be used for SWAPS, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source of your project.
5. You may sell the finished projects you make using my tutorials, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source for the project on your labeling or packaging.
6. You can NOT make a digital cut file from my paid tutorials to share with others. You may make a digital cut file for your own personal use.
7. The projects you make using my paid tutorials can NOT be used for publication or contest submission.
8. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
This tutorial is neither authorized nor sponsored by The Hershey Company.